My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, October 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

Well at least I'm trying

I was pretty proud of myself for taking some of those new "Soup at Hand" soups to work because they are low in calories, but when I went to heat it up, some lady pointed out to me that it's loaded with salt. I am going to have to find something else to replace that.



I thought it would be a good idea to take a jar of peanut butter to work and I could get a spoon of that when I was wanting a candy bar.

It worked pretty good the first day, but then on the second day I got the bright idea to stir a pack of M&M's into it. Well of course I couldn't stop eating it until I got all the M&Ms and had the additional peanut butter (which by the way is not that low of calories) also.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10/20/2006 7:19 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You and I must have been separated at birth. No wonder I feel a kinship with you. I love soup and eat it almost every single day either for lunch or for dinner and have been thinking about the fact that it is so full of sodium that I am bound to clog up my arteries. Ugh.
Also, my other favorite food and one that I eat every morning for breakfast is peanut butter. I love stirring in all sorts of goodies like smarties, M&Ms, and even minature marshmallows! Why am I so hungry all of a sudden?;)

 
At 10/20/2006 9:44 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think we were likely separated at birth by at least two things
;-) Time and location.

I would guess that you were at least 20 years younger than me ;-)

One thing I really like are those little clear bags that have split peas and other bean like things in them a little packet of spices. They are really good in the crock pot.

 
At 10/21/2006 2:35 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Nah...20 years? Come on! I'm 33 (will be 34 in April).

 
At 10/21/2006 5:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh I was wrong about the age thing, I was only 18 when you were born.

Well I better get moving, I may have less years to finish everything I want to do than you do. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home