My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

What to wear?

We are susposed to wear red and white to work today, so I'm not sure what I'm going to wear. I will probably come up with something, but I'm not sure how I will look.

I probably should have ran to the store yesterday to get something, but I was really lazy yesterday and tired. It's so cold and windy right now. The weather is susposed to get better soon.

Quote: Colthes and manners do not make the man; but, when he is made, they greatly improve his appearance. - Henry Ward Beecher

4 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 12:55 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Your closet....too cute! It kind of has the same theme as mine, except everything in mine is black. Black pants, black shirts, black tanks, black long skirts, black shorter skirts, black pumps, black boots, black sandals, black converse shoes...it sometimes bugs people that I wear so much black.

 
At 11/16/2006 10:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I wish the things in my closet were as organized and matched as well as my cartoon closet, but I am glad everything is not the same color ;-)

 
At 11/16/2006 10:47 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Why were you supposed to wear red and white? Were you celebrating your Canadian friends to the north?

 
At 11/16/2006 11:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm sure that's what it was.

I should have worn bright lime green I would really stand out. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home