My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

Who is in control?

Predestination vs Free Will
<-- Don't worry, I'm not really trying to cut the strings as in this cartoon, I'm trying to tie them better.

Today's lesson was what the bible has to say about who is doing what. What in our lives is God doing and what are we doing with our free will.

I am trying to get closer to God and do his will and be more responsible for my own actions, all at the same time.

6 Comments:

At 11/12/2006 9:09 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

The topic of free will is not a light one. I hope that, through introspection, you find some clarification.

 
At 11/12/2006 9:20 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It was a very good lesson.

The result was Compatibilism - God's unconditioned sovereignty and the responsibility of human beings are mutually compatible.

The old Russian Proverb makes more sense to me now "Pray to God, but row for shore." and it always been a little hard for me to understand.

 
At 11/13/2006 7:05 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Hey ... were you hiding in class? I didn't see you. It was a good study!

 
At 11/13/2006 10:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I saw you, I was behind a pole at the last table in the back.

 
At 11/14/2006 1:21 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Behind a pole, sounds like a dilemma only Moggy would find herself in!

 
At 11/14/2006 1:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I think there are a lot of people who don't know I come to class ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home