My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

Time Management

Actually I'm not doing too bad. I have tried wearing a watch before, but this time I have almost made it for a week.

Sometimes I have felt like I'm in another time zone. The rest of the world seems to have a lot more time to get things done. This is probably due mostly to me thinking too much and doing too little ;-/

It is so weird. With my new 15 minute time block system, I have actually seen time slow down.

I have seen movies where someone found a magic thing to slow down time, who knew it could be done by drawing blocks on paper ;-)

Quote: To me every hour of the light and dark is a miracle, Every cubic inch of space is a miracle. - Walt Whitman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home