My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

________________________________________________________

Arg It be Tuesday

I found a kids radio station on-line that I like. It has a lot of the programs that I enjoy.

It's good to just play when I'm doing other stuff, because the TV just pulls me into watching and then it's really hard to get things done.

I put a link to it on my site, to help me find it when I want to listen.

[I have removed this link because it no longer works] - moggy

1 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the link to afrkidzradio. We really appreciate that.

Thanks

Don Cobb
American Family Radio
Director of IT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home