My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

________________________________________________________

The Election is About Over

Quote: "Elections are a good deal like marriages. There's no accounting for anyone's taste. Every time we see a bridegroom we wonder why she ever picked him, and it's the same with public officials." - Will Rogers"

I remember one time a friend told me that my sense of humor reminded them of Will Rogers, but I think if I had been the one who said "I never met a man I didn't like" it would have sounded more like Mae West.

2 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 10:05 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I heard about the results today from way up here in the North. Sounds like things will be changing quite a bit.

 
At 11/08/2006 10:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I can best express my feelings in a quote:

Whenever I feel blue,
I start breathing again.
- Larry Baum

 

Post a Comment

<< Home