My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

Narnia Update

I was just talking with a friend about when the next Chronicles of Narnia movie will be out, so I looked it up. It's May 16, 2008

They changed the order of the books and "Prince Caspian" will be the next movie. They had a reason and I don't really care, because eventually they will all be out and we can see them in whatever order we want to after that.

I just hope they don't wait so long between all the movies. I don't want to be retired before the last one comes out.

I may go see "One night with the King" It's the story of Esther while it's at the theater, but other than that I really don't know what's out right now that I would want to see.

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 1:10 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I saw the last one last Christmas with my class and it was very fun. Not sure what is out there for this Christmas, but I have high hopes to take my grade eights to see another movie once again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home