My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

How I'm spending Saturday

Today I am looking for shoes. I need a new pair, but I also need to find all my other shoes. I only know where one pair is and lucky for me they are comfortable and reasonably generic. I have been wearing them every day for a week.

Quote: Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
- Jack Handey

4 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 9:57 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Okay, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jack Handey quotes!! I only own three pairs of shoes and one pair of running shoes, so I always know where each of them is. Perhaps reducing the number???

 
At 12/03/2006 1:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think that four pairs of shoes is a good number. I don't have too many, but when I was getting organized I put them all in one place and now I don't know what that place is ;-)

 
At 12/07/2006 1:31 am, Blogger Conversations With Kari said...

hey your blog is so different from mine, I am all serious and wordy.

You are so brief and still so topical. I like your skills of presenting in a light hearted fashion....

By the way I dont understand why people have so many shoes when they just have two feet....and not many more :-)

 
At 12/07/2006 1:38 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thank you

Yes some people do have way too many shoes and I suspect a lot of them are not all comfortable but more for looks.

It's easy to stay on topic, when I am the topic ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home