My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, December 01, 2006

________________________________________________________

We don't see this often

I'm not as brave as I was when I was younger about driving on the roads when we have snow. Before I moved we only had snow once every few years. Actually it's not bad I've got to check the news this morning before I head out, but it looks pretty good from my back window.

Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow - Alice M. Swaim

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2006 1:47 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

This cartoon is really pretty. It is so hard to believe we had this weather in November! I remember a few years ago it snowed on Valentine's Day.

 
At 12/01/2006 10:41 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I remember that valentines day, it was beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home