My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 24, 2006

________________________________________________________

Black Friday

Quote: Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as trying to find a parking space at the mall. We traditionally do this in my family by driving around the parking lot until we see a shopper emerge from the mall, then we follow her, in very much the same spirit as the Three Wise Men, who 2,000 years ago followed a star, week after week, until it led them to a parking space. ~Dave Barry

Because I was cleaning for company and had my shoes sort of all over, I put them all in a plastic crate. Just before my company got here I realized that I could not find even one pair of shoes to wear. [I like to go barefoot a lot] I guess I put the crate away by mistake that had all my shoes in it. My company was stuck in traffic just long enough for me to locate one pair of jogging shoes, and so that's what I am wearing all weekend. That's okay they will come in handy at the mall today.

1 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 1:53 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I love that Dave Berry quote...how funny!

I stayed far away from malls...actually, may have passed a few on the 8-hour drive to KS Friday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home