My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

________________________________________________________

Okay it doesn't pay to run late

I accidently put on some pants that were too big and headed off to work. I didn't have a pin, so the only thing I could think of to hold them up was a binder clip. It wasn't really comfortable, but it worked.

Quote: "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." - Coco Chanel

4 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 1:31 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Is The Cat jealous of your sudden weight loss?

 
At 11/30/2006 2:25 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe he doesn't understand about sizes and thinks I had a sudden weight loss.

 
At 12/01/2006 12:49 am, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Binder clip? Well it does seem like you were in a bind at the time.

 
At 12/01/2006 1:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I was ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home