My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

Thanksgiving

Thought for today - with the stores closed for thanksgiving, my first thoughts this morning were of some things I wanted to buy and then I thought "hey this is thanksgiving, I should be thinking about being thanksful for what I have, not just trying to get more". God knows I have enough stuff.

Today should be interesting. We have a day sleeper in the house, so were going to try to stay out all day and just hope that some places to eat are open.

-------posted later -------------------------
Well we had a really good day, went for a walk at a Nature Center, to a Movie and to friends for a meal. It was really a nice day.

Quote: I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2006 3:17 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Happy Thanksgiving Moggy, The Girl, The Boy and The Cat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home