My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

________________________________________________________

Uniqueness

Quote: Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You - Dr. Seuss

Our lesson was on how God made us all unique because we all have a different purpose. It's okay to be who you are because God made you the way you are.

We had three books that were recommended.

* "The Power of Uniqueness" by Arthur Miller
* "Do What You Are" by Paul Tieger and Barbara Barron-Tieger
* "Now, Discover Your Strengths" by Marcus Buckingham and Donald Clifton

2 Comments:

At 11/27/2006 1:55 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I hate that I missed the lesson; it sounds really good! BTW...you really do stand out in a crowd!

 
At 11/27/2006 9:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I know I stand out in a crowd - but I'm really trying to blend in. I wonder what would happen if I actually tried to stand out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home