My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

________________________________________________________

Is it tuesday already?

The Cat has been sneezing since I took him to the vet and so The Girl got a thermitor that you use in a cat's ear to see if he had a temperature. He doesn't seem to be running a tempature, so were still just keeping an eye on him.

Quote: "When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.” - Percy Bysshe Shelley

I have Church tonight and will not be home until about 10:00.

2 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 10:04 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sorry to hear about your cat's sneezing. Hopefully, it's just a cold and he'll be back to his old self in no time.
This must be the week of cat woes! Thank for your sweet comments on my blog about our girl.

 
At 12/20/2006 11:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

The cat did get better without having to go back to the vet - just incase anyone is wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home