My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

________________________________________________________

The New Years Diet is Starting Early

The vet put "The Cat" on a diet and I don't think he should have to be the only one, so I guess I will get started on mine too. Poor thing he is not going to understand why he can't eat all the food he wants. I know how he feels.

The Vet said he should weigh 17lbs because he is a big cat, but he is 29lbs and so he has 12lbs to lose. Poor thing.

I'm not saying how much I weigh and how much I have to lose ;-)

Quote: The credo of the average American is "all things in moderation". This is the same average American that is about 20 pounds overweight and has a one out of four chance of dying from heart disease. - Bo Bennett

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 11:09 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck to you and the Cat! I lost 35 pounds over 10 years ago and it was hard work. I still can't believe that I have kept it off for this long!

 
At 11/22/2006 3:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I spent a lot of money on high protein catfood, so he should be able to lose. I wish I could just buy a bag of food for me and not have to try to figure out what to eat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home