My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's been a Year

It doesn't seem like it, but it was a year ago on Jan 17 when my Blog first started. I have kept up with it almost daily. It's been fun and I hope I'm able to keep it going for another year.

Quote: Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

Or a better woman as the case may be.

4 Comments:

At 1/18/2007 10:45 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Happy Birthday to your Blog! I started mine in Feb'06, but I'm a bad blog owner in that I won't be presenting my blog with a cartoon cake. :(

 
At 1/18/2007 10:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

You are not a bad blog owner, I have seen a lot of blog owners who badly neglect their blogs and you take very good care of yours ;-)

 
At 1/18/2007 3:25 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Happy Anniversary to Moggy's bloggy!

I can often relate to the predicaments she finds herself in!

You are gifted at combining humor and relection and bringing a smile to others. Thanks for sharing with us!

 
At 1/18/2007 10:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks you are so sweet.

I can tell you that it may be a gift, but I have not always appreciated it.

People started laughing at me long before I was ready and I have only come to terms with it in the second part of my life ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home