My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Microwave Mistake

Yesterday I was very good and took something to work to heat up in the microwave instead of buying lunch. I was careful not to put it in for two long and I checked it twice while it was heating, but the last time, my cup had melted down to about half it's size and I had to clean out the microwave ;-(

Quote: It is ludicrous to read the microwave direction on the boxes of food you buy, as each one will have a disclaimer: "THIS WILL VARY WITH YOUR MICROWAVE." Loosely translated, this means, "You're on your own, Bernice." - Erma Bombeck

6 Comments:

At 1/19/2007 11:02 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh, my! Hope this doesn't deter you from bringin in another healthy lunch.

 
At 1/19/2007 11:20 am, Blogger Moggy said...

hahaha I'm having twinkies for lunch from now on ;-) - just kidding

 
At 1/19/2007 5:17 pm, Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I have one of those cups in front of me right now. Very creative putting it in a cartoon like this.

I think everyone has at least once put something in a microwave not meant to be there.

 
At 1/19/2007 10:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

The nice thing is that no one saw me. I think some people saw me cleaning out the microwave, but they probably just think I'm a really neat person

;-)

 
At 1/20/2007 12:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time, a date took me for a motorcycle ride. We rode around the lake. But it was way too cold for a bike ride; he pulled over to a little convenience store for us to warm up when he felt my chilled tremors on the bike behind him! We saw these chocolate covered donuts and decided to microwave them for warmth. I didn't know how long to microwave them. When I opened the door, they were inedible. They looked like flat pieces of brown plastic.

~alifeinspired

 
At 1/20/2007 12:28 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm trying to picture you on a date with a biker, but then I just keep wanting chocolate. I think I'm going to have some hot cocoa with breakfast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home