My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's Friday - Wear your jeans day

For some reason Jeans still make me think of that old song "I love my shirt" by Donovan Leitch. I actually can still remember the first time I heard him sing on TV.

Lyrics

Do you have some jeans that you really love
Ones that you feel so groovy in ?
You don't even mind if they start to fray
That only makes them nicer still
I love my jeans, I love my jeans
My jeans are so comfortably lovely

3 Comments:

At 2/17/2007 11:03 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm a huge jeans a tee shirt gal and love when Friday rolls around and I can wear mine to school. I haven't heard of the song, but the lyrics are neat.

 
At 2/17/2007 11:41 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Remember I was born in a time long ago and far away from where you are ;-)

 
At 2/17/2007 4:32 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I've only had one pair of jeans literally wear out. They were so cool. Holes in the knees, back pockets, and frayed around the bottom. I also liked jeans in the 60s; when I was young, I grew tall really fast and my pants were never long enough. In the 60s, my jeans were always long enough because Mom added cool fabric and appliques to make my jeans longer and have those awesome elephant ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home