My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Still not sure when my truck will be fixed

I'm not looking forward to driving a rental car. I have before and it was fine, but I was so comfortable in my truck.

I called about my police report yesterday, and I would be having a lot less trouble if I had gotten the other persons insurance information, but I'm just not skilled in accident protocol.

Quote: The only real security is not insurance or money or a job, not a house and furniture paid for, or a retirement fund, and never is it another person. It is the skill and humor and courage within, the ability to build your own fires and find your own peace. - Audrey Sutherland

5 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 5:07 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Your cartoons always make me giggle. ;-)

I hope you get your truck fixed soon...

 
At 2/20/2007 8:01 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

So NOT fun. Hope you get things sorted out soon.

 
At 2/21/2007 1:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually the Insurance man was not really like that ;-) He was helpful when I did get to talk to him.

 
At 2/21/2007 5:39 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh man...this brings back bad memories of wreck's past. Dealing with the insurance of other drivers. Yuck! You sure depcited it well here.

 
At 2/13/2019 10:00 am, Anonymous Jhon Patrick said...

I read this blog Great article amazing information thanks for sharing..!
It Will be Okay Quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home