My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sunday

After lunch some of us met at the park and went for a long walk. I have not walked in a while, so I wasn't sure if I would make it, but I did.


Quote:As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. - Henry David Thoreau

2 Comments:

At 2/19/2007 2:38 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I love The Arbors! Is that where you went? We generally go, but Dave took Art to see a movie and I worked on decluttering (bleh!) the homeplace. I'm glad you got to enjoy being outdoors on such a pretty day!

 
At 2/19/2007 10:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Ah Yes, decluttering I have a lot of that I need to do. It was nice of you to let Dave and Art go to a movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home