My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Sunday School and walking

Until I can get my car fixed I have to borrow "The Girls" car. It used to be my car and I really loved it, but after driving the truck for a while, it seems really small.

Hopefully I can get the police report tomorrow and start to get my truck fixed. I also need to clean it out tomorrow. I had about four of my paintings in the back when I had the accident. They didn't get hurt.

Quote:Home, nowadays, is a place where part of the family waits till the rest of the family brings the car back - Earl Wilson

3 Comments:

At 2/19/2007 2:36 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

That's right! You had the paintings in the back! I am so glad they were not damaged and you were not hurt! When you were telling me about the accident today, I kept thinking about future camping trips!

I think that Angel guy pointing out how you're involvement saved the other girl is really cool!

 
At 2/19/2007 10:04 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Lets hope that no one hits me in this little car. I think my truck will get fixed for camping.

It was cool about the guy, I didn't think until later that it could have been a pick-up line ;-) "The Boy" was saying "Hey baby you must be an Angel, you didn't get hurt" It was pretty funny.

 
At 2/21/2007 3:54 am, Blogger Hums said...

I'm glad you are okay, and I like this cartoon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home