My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

________________________________________________________

Internet Email Lottery Notice

What do you know I just checked my email and it says that I have won the Microsoft lottery, but that's not all I also got another email at just about the same time saying that I have won the Canadian Lottery. And all I have to do is send them my bank account information.

I really wish there was a filter that could stop all that kind of email. They must trick some people or they would just be wasting their time.

Okay, please forgive me in advance for the following quote ;-)

Quote: “Marriage is a lottery, but you can't tear up your ticket if you lose.” - not sure of author

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home