My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Why do I keep getting stood up ;-(

I got stood up for the second time in four days. My boss... that I was supposed to meet with at 8:00 this morning was late. When he did come in we still had a chance to talk. And he said that he voted for one of my t-shirt designs ;-)

This is one of the rough cartoons I had on the back of the shirt. There were three cartoons. I didn't vote for this one, but if I had maybe I could have pushed it into the running.

I did however find out that three people voted for one of my shirts and supposedly the two final ones we voted for had three votes each. This leads me to believe that something was not right. There is a lesson in there somewhere for me.

2 Comments:

At 4/05/2007 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delayed April Fool's Pranks? Full moon? Surely there is an explanation for the recent attack of 'stand-up itis'

Who wouldn't want to hang out with Moggy?!
~al

 
At 4/10/2007 9:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm just grateful that there seem to be a number of people who are willing to hang out with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home