My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

Never say Never

I would say that it never snows here this late in the year, but it did snow Saturday. We went ahead to Scarborough faire as we had planned. I didn't want to wear a coat, because I would not be in costume, so I wrapped a bright orange throw around me. Yes I am sure everyone had a bright orange throw in medieval times ;-)

It snowed on us all day long. It snowed on the way there and on the way back and the entire time we were there. At the end the snow was beginning to stick on us, because we were so cold. Still it was fun and much less crowded than usual. I have never spent so long just walking in the snow and may never again so I want to remember it.

Quote: “Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow.” - Alice M. Swaim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home