My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

Shopping

So ...
did
I
get
out
all
my
tax
papers
and
start
working?
well.... no.

The Girl and I went shopping
We went to a mall and I'm not a big mall shopper, but it wasn't bad.

It wasn't too crowded and we just went in one store at the end and not all through the mall. We didn't leave until the announcer said "the store is now closed"

Quote: “I bet deep down you still wish your mom would take you clothes shopping every August for the new school year.” - Bridget Willard

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2007 9:11 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm not a big shopper either and have actually offered to give my credit card to some of my colleagues to go out and buy me new clothes because I hate it so much. Malls make me nervous and crowds give me the willies.
Did you buy anything fun?

 
At 4/12/2007 10:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes a black skirt with some really bright flowers at the bottom. Sort of a spanish style. I love bright colors - as you can tell my the pink shirt my cartoon person wears all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home