My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

________________________________________________________

Taxes ;-(

I really don't mind paying taxes, I just have trouble getting everything together for them. I think it's the main reason I have not yet made a business out of my paintings.

This year I really want to get organized so that I will not have a problem finding all the papers I need. I don't mind getting someone else to do my taxes, but I have to give them some information in order for them to do that.

Quote: "There is a difference between a tax collector and a taxidermist -- the taxidermist leaves the hide." - Mortimer Caplan

2 Comments:

At 4/11/2007 9:10 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck! I abhor doing taxes and it's the one thing (money related) that I give over to Joel. Sigh...

 
At 4/11/2007 9:55 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't know why I don't like to do them. I love math and numbers and I've worked in accounting, but for some reason I get brain freeze when I am supposed to do my own taxes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home