My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

I did not know what an Emogirl was

When I ran across the word I thought it was someone's name and I thought it was a cool name, but it's a subculture. "the girl" read my blog and informed me that it wasn't a name. It's pretty amazing that I do have a lot of Emo characteristics and may have been Emo at times in my life.

Emos wear black rimed glasses, and have short dark hair that comes over their face. Emogirls are shy and sad and never look anyone in the eye. They are sensitive, write poems and really don't feel good about themselves. They buy clothes at thrift stores and listen to old plastic records and old tapes instead of cd's and modern stuff.

I'm glad that God is helping me to be not quite as Emo in some areas of my life as I once was. I'm a lot happier now and my life is a lot better. So if you are reading this and you'r Emo, just know that things can get better.

Quote: “If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies... It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it.” - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home