My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

Alone in the country

I would have been just fine saying all by myself if I didn't watch a News Report that a group of people were looking for Bigfoot in Texas. I was not near the place where they were looking, but still. I'm not so afraid of spiders or snakes or some of the things that are real. It's UFO's and Bigfoot that I am more worried by. Not sure why that is, but next time I get the chance to stay all by myself in the country. No talk about Bigfoot for me.

Quote: “Bigfoot may well be an extraterrestrial, because - remember Chewbacca?” - George Noory

If Bigfoot turned out to be real and extraterrestrial, well that would combine two things that scare me ;-)

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2007 9:00 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

Bigfooot phobia? Hey, maybe you could write a book about it.

 
At 4/11/2007 12:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think it's a phobia, I think anyone would be afraid of bigfoot ;-)

But I do think I could write a story about a bigfoot and I just might do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home