My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 16, 2007

________________________________________________________

loose thread

When I was walking in to work one day last week I noticed that I could feel a thread on the back of my leg and so I waited till I got to my office to check it out – didn’t want to pull on it, because I didn't want to unravel anything.

Well it’s one of those dresses with a split up the back and it was split up a lot higher than I would have wanted it to be. Luckily I wore a long sweater and I had to remember to wear it all day.

Quote: “We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.” - Herman Melville

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2007 10:41 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Yikes! Glad to know you were well protected by your sweater. :)

 
At 4/18/2007 12:43 am, Blogger Moggy said...

That and I got to the meeting before anyone else and sat in my chair until they all left ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home