My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

Brown Friday

If your following along then you know that I came up with a fun color wheel diet plan. I got suggestions for "Brown" like whiskey and beans and maple syrup, but then I realized that with a little deep fryer I can have just about anything on Brown day ;-)

Today our work group is going to play miniature golf and so with that workout coming up, I will probably want to eat a lot so I will have lots of energy ;-)

Quote: “I liked gravy poured on top of a big glob of mashed potatoes, I liked biscuits a lot, and a lot of them. I liked going to the state fair and having a fried Twinkie. They were my choices. They were bad choices.” - Mike Huckabee

8 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 2:29 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Brown day? All I can see is .....chocolate....and more chocolate....and maybe some chocolate milk.

 
At 5/18/2007 8:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I like where your going with that, and that saves me from cleaning up the deep fryer.

 
At 5/18/2007 10:01 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I agree with Janet..have fun!! Happy Friday!

 
At 5/18/2007 1:25 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I was telling some friends at the garden last nite about your Color Diet. They really liked the idea of Brown Day. Because you get to eat lots of BROWNies!

Did you realize you get to eat some foods on more than one day. Like biscuits on white day, but also on brown day because they have brown tops!

 
At 5/18/2007 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M&M's are good for 6 different days ;-)

 
At 5/18/2007 7:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm not sure about the biscuits, but I guess you could put brown gravy on them one morning and have them with sausage and then white gravy another day with maybe a boiled egg.

 
At 5/19/2007 3:53 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Color diet, huh? This has to go in the Blogfocus this evening.

 
At 5/19/2007 4:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks James; Maybe this will be where my color diet takes off (not weight) but in popularity ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home