My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Color Diet Exercise Ball

Okay now I am working on a workout to go with my new color wheel diet ;-) I have removed white from the list, it's not really a color and with the powder donut issue, I think it's just best to have it gone. I may have to rethink Wednesday, because it's mid week and the one color not in an M&M package.

Really I'm going to try to go back to the health club at work and just eat sensibly.

Quote: “Artists can color the sky red because they know it's blue. Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we're stupid.” - Jules Feiffer

2 Comments:

At 5/19/2007 1:47 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Eat less, move more. How can something so seemingly simple be so incredibly difficult for us? Sigh..
You are rocking those legwarmers, Moggy! Have a great weekend, my friend.

 
At 5/19/2007 4:50 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks, I'm a little embarrassed to be wearing those shorts ;-) but the leg warmers are cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home