My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

Green eggs and Avocados

Okay I didn't change the cartoon for today and I didn't stick with one color of food, but I still thought that I would change the title of this post.

Most people who visit my blog here do not go to my biay blog and I don't blame you, but every now and then I think one of the cartoons is sort of funny and so I'm putting one here.

If you want to look CLICK HERE

===============================================

Back to the green, I think I will have some peas or green beans or something to finish off the day ;-)

Quote: “If you refuse to be made straight when you are green, you will not be made straight when you are dry” - African Proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home