My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

________________________________________________________

I REALLY hate cough syrup

When I was little my Mom would hold out the spoon and turn her head and say "now don't you take this while I'm not looking" strangely that seemed to work on me. My Mom says that her Mom did the same thing, but she would actually take the spoon and toss out the medicine.

The good thing is that now we have it in pill form. Which if I get out early enough this morning I"m going to run and get and see if they will let me stay at work today.

Quote: "As soon as I saw that cough syrup medicine bottle, I knew that was it." - Tina Davis

4 Comments:

At 5/30/2007 2:29 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

MY Mom made me drink cod liver oil. EVERY DAY! That is cruel and unusual punishment, I think.

 
At 5/30/2007 8:07 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I love, love, love cough syrup! I especially like Dimetap (grape flavor). I'm odd. I'm well aware.

 
At 5/30/2007 8:36 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I was starting to think that people in Canada were not so different than us Americans, but now ???? ;-)

Janet - I'm pretty sure I have never even tasted of Cod Liver Oil.

Kathy - Now I know why the stores have started using those little cards to keep track of what people buy.

 
At 5/31/2007 9:45 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I think it has to do with my love of all things sweet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home