My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

________________________________________________________

I'm still coughing

My boss sent me home at 2:00 yesterday.

I called the doctor and asked if she had anything to help me stop coughing. She sent me for a chest x-ray and gave me some new antibiotics and some cough medicine.


Quote:
“How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak” - Jack Handy

Well Janet

Thanks for the advise.


I'm still coughing,

and I'm starting to think

I have been tricked ;-(


but...

I am getting some people to stop.

9 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 9:46 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I wish I had some advice for you about your cough. Tea with honey?

 
At 5/31/2007 11:10 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I was thinking powdered donuts, but I will try that instead ;-)

 
At 5/31/2007 5:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I've heard standing on your head and singing "The Star Spangled Banner Works." In public. Naked. Let us know how it turns out....:-)

 
At 5/31/2007 5:30 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Janet - are you saying it works for catching a man, or getting rid of a cough. I just want to be sure I understand. And also since I'm here, do I have to sing some Canadian song?

 
At 5/31/2007 6:25 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh my, I did not realize today's episode was X-rated.

Hmmm, Kathy offers the Canadian "tea with honey" ... most ahMericans go for the whiskey, lemon, and honey recipe. It's more nukler in fighting a cough.

Janet must have read your blog about the eharmony guy, eh?

To help you prepare for the Canadian blog signing tour, you might consider studying their 'handbook'
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6724865161712814038

 
At 5/31/2007 6:31 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Inspired - thanks for the video, I think I'm ready now. I need to go in the summer time because I hear it gets cold up there in the winter.

Sorry for the nudity on my blog, maybe I need to ease up on the cough syrup.

 
At 5/31/2007 7:50 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

What has gone on in here today??? I leave you for the day and come back to X-Rated, nude karaoke???
And I thought I was strange for liking Dimetap! ;)

 
At 5/31/2007 8:58 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It's not my fault, Janet tricked me.

 
At 6/01/2007 3:26 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home