My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Bigfoot in Texas?

My friend from San Antonio told me there was something about BigFoot on the News there. So I tried to look it up and I didn't find anything current, but there have been sighting in Texas.

Today's News had this: Giant Gorilla Goes Missing In Carrollton Carrollton police are searching for a giant 35-foot inflatable gorilla stolen from the top of a tire store.

And then eharmony tried to match me with a 7 ft tall guy who didn't post a picture. When I was looking up bigfoot stories a lot of them say he is 7ft tall. Makes you think doesn't it?-------------------------------------------------------------
Do you think there could be a connection between any of this?

Quote: "If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12/05/2006 4:37 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I wonder if tomorrow's news will have reports showing you wandering around the mayor's house. I wonder what he thought when he saw the video of us looking up at his cameras! I think you should blog it, just so Moggy has an alibi!

 
At 12/05/2006 4:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think you need to go to bed, what are you doing up this late. Oh wait I think I need to go to bed.

 
At 12/05/2006 4:56 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Are we late to bed or early to rise...?

 
At 12/05/2006 9:35 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay it's 5:30 and I'm up for work. I don't even want to look in a mirror and see what being late to bed did to me ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home