My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, August 20, 2007

________________________________________________________

Shopping on Eharmony Update

You probably wondering how I'm coming along with eharmony.

I may have to become a Nun.

I don't think I have gotten over my fear of men.
(thanks to my X)

I do okay by myself and don't get me wrong I would love to have someone, but it's so iffy.

I have a few friends who have married after being single for a long time, so I know it can happen. One of them was from a blind date set up by a mutual friend, a couple met someone on-line and one just happened to know someone who became widowed. Some even met a church, but it may be that I only feel safe enough to really like someone if they are not interested in me ;-)

Quote: Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers. - Mary Tyler Moore

4 Comments:

At 8/20/2007 10:29 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

It can be really scary. About the time you think you know a person, they do something unexpected.

 
At 8/20/2007 10:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Nankin - I guess that Mary Tyler Moore was right ;-(

 
At 8/21/2007 1:08 am, Blogger New Fool said...

Maybe you're looking so far ahead to a possible outcome (getting married) that it seems too remote. If you just aim for the closest small step you can take, you can make progress and get some momentum. I feel better just by knowing I'm making progress in life.

 
At 8/21/2007 2:04 am, Blogger Moggy said...

NF - thanks, progress does mean a lot and sometimes it's other people who have to point that out. I have friends who tell me that I am changing (and for the better) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home