My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

________________________________________________________

Faith vs Fear

Do you ever have those days when it seems like fear has a grip on you. I know I have faith, but some days I can feel the fear a little stronger than others.

Maybe fear is sort of like Goliath and faith like one of those little stones David used to slay Goliath,or if faith is like a mustard seed, maybe we need to nurture it so it grows larger.

Quote: “No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere; I see Heaven's glories shine, And, Faith shines equal, arming me from Fear” - Emily Bronte

4 Comments:

At 8/19/2007 8:35 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Definitely have had days when Fear has a grip. It's hard to put yourself completely in God's hands. Still, if we do it, like isn't so scary....

 
At 8/20/2007 1:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

That's what I'm working on, putting everything in God's hands.

 
At 8/20/2007 9:30 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

For a moment, I thought you had crucified yourself to an "ear". Thank goodness you are okay.

I think a little fear is a good thing. We have all of these emotions and feelings for a reason and I think that we need to listen to the fear and figure out a direction from it. Hey, Moggy, have you read "Eat, Love, Pray"? I am reading it right now and think that you would love it.

 
At 8/20/2007 9:41 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

K & J - Emotions can be pretty confusing at times. I'll look up that book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home