My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

Conflict Resolution Class

Our little work group is in a class all day on conflict resolution. It will be interesting to see how good the class is. We had people who work with us fill questions on how they think we handle conflict. The feedback will be interesting to see. One of the funniest questions to me was something about "do you roll your eyes" when someone is speaking ;-)

Quote: “Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.”
- Jim Carrey

P.S. I cut my own hair and that's why it's a little uneven.

4 Comments:

At 8/22/2007 3:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think that you get paid to attend worshops and meetings vs. doing any real work for a company. Interesting job.

-al

 
At 8/22/2007 3:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand the hair thing...but why does Moggy suddenly have white areas around her eyes?

Is this like when Abby went on vacation and someone else handled the Dear Abby columns?

(Can't chastise me for bugging you and neglecting my own blog!)

-al

 
At 8/22/2007 10:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you're there, find someone to update BIAY.... (stop rolling your eyes at me! this is not a pot calling you black, kettle-girl!)
-al :-)

 
At 8/22/2007 10:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Sorry I didn't know you were commenting and I was redoing my comments. I had to hide BIAY because I was so busy going to workshops that I didn't have time to update it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home