My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Another All Day Meeting

I had planned to start a new diet today, but we had an all day meeting and they fed us. I was also not going to eat a cookie, but someone decided to half one with me and that's just like giving an alcoholic a drink. After that I had to have another half and then an entire cookie.

Tomorrow I'm going to start my diet and try to only look at my blog once a day. If I'm not able to cut down on my blogging, I may have to go to bloggers anonymous.

Quote: “There are no accidents. God's just trying to remain anonymous.” - author unknown <-- or just maybe..... ;-)

5 Comments:

At 9/05/2007 2:46 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looks like a boring meeting, Moggy. And hey, you pretty much HAVE to eat a cookie with an all day meeting- just to stave off the boredom.....

 
At 9/05/2007 4:48 am, Blogger Pam said...

I hear they serve donuts at Bloggers Anonymous. And cheeseburgers.

 
At 9/05/2007 9:54 am, Blogger Moggy said...

P & J -With all the meetings I go to and If they have donuts and cheeseburgers at bloggers anonymous then I guess I'm pretty much out of luck ;-O

 
At 9/06/2007 2:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's becoming more and more difficult that you truly do anything at work other than attend meetings and workshops. What was this one about? How to plan a successful retreat?

Check out sparkpeople.com---once you start using the nutrition tracker to record your food, it's not as easy to eat so bad anymore.

-al

 
At 9/06/2007 9:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

This meeting was to go over something that I had already gone over half of and ignore my spreadsheet and start from the beginning. [hope that makes sense]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home