My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, April 04, 2008

________________________________________________________

My new cell phone

Today I was very careful to remember to take my recharger with me to recharge the phone and the headset to plug into it. Just one thing.

I forgot the phone.

I tried calling it to see if it was on my desk somewhere and then when I got home I saw I had a missed call (duh) it took me a while to figure out that the phone number was me calling from work.

Quote: “For the over-50s, exercise is a sort of wonder-drug that makes you more mentally agile, less forgetful and delays the loss of sharpness that would otherwise happen,” - Ian Robertson <- so maybe I will tie the headphones to the plug in and use it as a jump rope ;-)

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2008 2:23 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. You kind of need the phone if you have the recharger and all that stuff. Hee hee. Maybe you need to eat more chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home