My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

________________________________________________________

Out of the loop

Today after Church I was going to eat with my friends, but I think they decided to eat somewhere else and didn't tell me. I wouldn't have minded so much but I ended up getting food from a place that I don't like because I thought everyone was going to eat there. Of course it could be that someone ate there and I didn't see them. I just got my food and then went to the cell phone store and then ran back by and still didn't see anyone so I came home.

Quote: “We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink, for dining alone is leading the life of a lion or wolf” - Epicurus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home