My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

________________________________________________________

My New Sofa

Today was very busy and I got a new sofa. I will have to put the details later I made the decision to buy it without even seeing it. The person selling it was moving and it was a good price. I don't have internet access at "The Leaning House of Moggy" yet and I don't have a bed at my old house.

Sorry that I can't post as often at the moment, but I'm in the process of moving.

Quote:
If most of us are ashamed of shabby clothes and shoddy furniture, let us be more ashamed of shabby ideas and shoddy philosophies... It would be a sad situation if the wrapper were better than the meat wrapped inside it. - Albert Einstein

3 Comments:

At 3/17/2008 1:28 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You haven't seen it yet? You're brave....I hope it's not orange with green stripes. Well, that WOULD make an interesting post.....

Have FUN (yeah, right!) MOVING!

 
At 3/17/2008 8:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you are okay. Hope the move goes well and that the couch you bought goes perfectly in your new home.

 
At 3/18/2008 12:31 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I think it is orange with green stripes ;-) I'll take a picture when I get a chance.

2K - I think as soon as the cat gives the sofa a little shaggier look it will look just fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home