My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

________________________________________________________

We are here to help you

I have two friends who have given up a day to help me in my new house. Now I have to figure out what I need them to do. I need help, but I'm not good at delegating. They plan to show up at 7:30 and so I will at least try to wake up. I'm also taking the cat in tomorrow for a bath and haircut. I need to try what they did in this video.

2 Comments:

At 3/21/2008 4:41 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tell your friends to buy the pizza....and give you a foot massage.....ahhhhh.....

 
At 3/21/2008 9:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Too bad I didn't read this in time, I could really use that foot massage ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home