My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

________________________________________________________

A real picture

Well of The Cat anyway. I wanted everyone to see how handsome he is. He has an appointment to get his hair cut on Friday and then I will try to get another picture of him.

I've got to run, it's late and I'm running back and forth between houses.


Quote: You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. - Jonathan Carroll

5 Comments:

At 3/18/2008 1:57 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Orange cats are my FAVOURITE!!!!! He IS really pretty. Looks a bit like a lion.

 
At 3/18/2008 8:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I want to squeeze him!

 
At 3/18/2008 10:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

He is very handsome and will look even more like a lion after he gets his haircut Friday.

 
At 3/18/2008 10:27 pm, Blogger New Fool said...

I hope that you like moving.

 
At 3/18/2008 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catnip. Cat toys. Fluffy Cat bed. Cat Food. Mirror for self-adoration. Cat scale.

Will The Cat require his own moving van?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home