My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, March 31, 2008

________________________________________________________

Tornado Watch

We had a storm pass by with a tornado watch.

A friend called me and told me the sirens were going off and that I should take cover, but they were not going off where I was. The Cat was home alone, and I'm so glad the storm passed over and didn't cause any trouble here.


Quote:
“There are two big forces at work, external and internal. We have very little control over external forces such as tornadoes, earthquakes, floods, disasters, illness and pain. What really matters is the internal force. How do I respond to those disasters? Over that I have complete control.” - Leo F. Buscaglia

3 Comments:

At 4/01/2008 4:43 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Tornadoes suck. I'm glad both you and the kitty are okay!

 
At 4/01/2008 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are okay. Scary stuff.

 
At 4/03/2008 10:03 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Another storm heading through tonight ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home