My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

________________________________________________________

Another Hair Color Mishap ;-)

This is The Cat up next to my new hair color. It makes me think of all the blond hair dye pictures where they show a little blond kid they and the Mom wants to match that color.

I'm trying to get it darker with a temporaty color before I have to go to work. I'm not really trying to match The Cat.

I am trying to get rid of more of that dark permant color which I put on my hair. The only way I know to do that is to bleach it.

If I can't get it darker, I may have to wear a wig to work tomorrow. just because I don't want to go to work as a blond all the sudden.

I just want to find a way to color my hair more natural without some harsh hair dye. I also have Church right after work, but I'll let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

At 12/09/2008 3:16 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, I hate it when my hair doesn't work. I hope you can get it figured out!

 
At 12/15/2008 3:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life imitates art. =)

I really liked the black hair. I saw your picture made with the Librarian.

-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home