My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 08, 2008

________________________________________________________

Oklahoma is beautiful

Our cabin had a deck out back and you could see the lake and the shore from it. It was a very peaceful place.

I would never want to live anywhere but Texas....still while we were driving through the countryside I couldn't help thinking that it looked like a nice place to live.
Sunset on the lake from the other side of the cabin was beautiful.







There was a little squirrel who played in the yard and on the Deck.


I loved the wood color inside of the cabin and there were windows all around where you could see the lake.





In the daytime you could see the outside cross beam in the same spot at night you could see a reflection of the inside cross beam. It gave it a feeling of being close to nature and close to God for me.



4 Comments:

At 12/08/2008 5:17 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It does look beautiful, for sure. Glad it's such a relaxing time!

 
At 12/08/2008 7:01 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

I'm with you when t comes to living in Texas, but Oklahoma does have beautiful spots.

 
At 12/08/2008 10:08 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I will probably go back to that spot sometimes now that I found it. Or I might look for something just a bit closer.

 
At 12/15/2008 3:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks lovely!

-al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home