My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

________________________________________________________

A fun ride

I rode with my friend at lunch and she drove through a really fancy car wash. I almost never wash my truck and when I do it's by hand.

She had the man take off the antenna and I wondered how he would feel taking the antenna off my truck. It still had a crook in the end from when I took it off and bent it to fish my keys out. I also still have plexi glass held on with duck tape for the little center window. However I don't want you to get the idea that I am a red neck. I am not.

Quote: She’s wound up tighter than the girdle of a baptist minister’s wife at an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. - redneck saying

8 Comments:

At 1/10/2009 4:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went throught a car wash
I left my windows down
My left ear is clean
My face too
Think I make another round

 
At 1/10/2009 4:12 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You must live somewhere where your car doesn't get too dirty, if you hardly ever wash it. Where I live, you wash your car A LOT or it's "dirt camo". It can get pretty bad.

 
At 1/10/2009 12:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Janet on this one. Both of our cars (the blue and gray ones) are currently WHITE. We have to salt our roads to prevent freezing, so all of our cars are white right now.

 
At 1/11/2009 12:17 am, Blogger Moggy said...

B Anon - it's clear you don't live up North where Janet and 2K live. Your left ear and face would be frozen.

Janet and 2k - my truck is white to begin with, but it has trouble staying that way. We can not was a car for years here and it only gets dirty.

 
At 1/12/2009 3:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugs juice on my windshield
Bugs guts in my grill
Riding with my head out the window
Is really a thrill

 
At 1/12/2009 10:23 am, Blogger Moggy said...

B Anon - I should put this on a card in my truck. Next time I'm tempted to eat fast food I could use it to keep me on my diet.

 
At 1/28/2009 2:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognize B Anon's poetry.

~A Anon

 
At 1/28/2009 9:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

A Anon - I recognized it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home