My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, September 14, 2009

________________________________________________________

The days are getting shorter

That is something that I don't like about winter. I like to see the sun for a little longer everyday. I'm not really sure how it works, it may be out longer somewhere when it's not here and if that's the case I guess I can share.

Quote: If you have one true friend you have more than your share. - Thomas Fuller

2 Comments:

At 9/16/2009 3:15 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

We were at the park until 8:30 tonight and it was already so dark you could hardly see. The True North. :-)

 
At 9/16/2009 10:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay that rules you out as benefiting from me having short days ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home