My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

________________________________________________________

Love Vine

The Girl found some of this vine when she was walking and brought it to me. I haven't seen any in a while. When I was little my grandmother told me this was love vine. You could take some and put it on the ground and ask if a certain someone loved you. If it grew supposedly they did.

It's really more of a parasite than a vine. Humm I can think of some relationships that are like that ;-)

Quote: A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his client to plant vines. - Frank Lloyd Wright

I got my computer fixed. ;-)

4 Comments:

At 9/01/2009 1:09 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

It looks like a whole bunch of worms. :-)

 
At 9/01/2009 3:24 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

That's about right, the first time I fell in love it was like opening up a can of worms ;-/

 
At 9/01/2009 5:23 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Good that the computer's been fixed too.

 
At 9/02/2009 1:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I was afraid that my blog was going to have to be shut down for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home